From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|What a Night!|
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
What a Night! is a 1928 American silent romantic comedy film directed by A. Edward Sutherland. The romantic comedy was written by Louise Long, from a story by Lloyd Corrigan and Grover Jones. The film stars Bebe Daniels, Neil Hamilton, and William Austin.
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 published by The American Film Institute, c.1971
- Progressive Silent Film List: What a Night at silentera.com
- "What a Night (1928)". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Hall, Mordaunt (December 24, 1928). "Dream of Love (1928) The Screen; Military Academy Students. The Jinx". The New York Times. Retrieved May 4, 2012.
- What a Night! at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Paramount Pictures 1928
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.