From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Screenplay by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Produced by||William Berke|
|Cinematography||Robert E. Cline|
|Edited by||Arthur A. Brooks|
William Berke Productions Inc.
|Distributed by||Ajax Pictures Corporation|
Wild Mustang is a 1935 American Western film written and directed by Harry L. Fraser. The film stars Harry Carey, Barbara Fritchie, Del Gordon, Katheryn Johns, Bob Kortman, George Chesebro, Chuck Morrison, Dick Botiller, George Morrell and Milburn Morante. The film was released on October 22, 1935, by Ajax Pictures Corporation.
- Harry Carey as Joe 'Wild Mustang' Norton
- Barbara Fritchie as Jill McClay
- Del Gordon as Reno Norton
- Katheryn Johns as Ma McClay
- Bob Kortman as Utah Evans
- George Chesebro as Deputy Tex Carter
- Chuck Morrison as Henchman
- Dick Botiller as Juan Romano Calinie
- George Morrell as Sheriff Terry McClay
- Milburn Morante as Steve Randall
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.