From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Years active||1918-1982 (film)|
Willy Faktorovitch was a cinematographer. There is some doubt over the year and place of his birth, possibly in Ukraine which was then part of the Russian Empire. He spent his entire career working in the French film industry.
- Mandrin (1924)
- Destiny (1927)
- Yasmina (1927)
- The Sweetness of Loving (1930)
- The Champion Cook (1932)
- Marinella (1936)
- César (1936)
- A Hen on a Wall (1936)
- Claudine at School (1937)
- Heartbeat (1938)
- Sing Anyway (1940)
- Cristobal's Gold (1940)
- Paris-New York (1940)
- Rooster Heart (1946)
- The Pretty Miller Girl (1949)
- The White Adventure (1952)
- In the Manner of Sherlock Holmes (1956)
- A Strange Kind of Colonel (1968)
- Jacobs p.506
- Jacobs, Diane. Christmas in July: The Life and Art of Preston Sturges. University of California Press, 1992.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.