From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||William Nigh|
|Written by||Gertrude Orr |
Nancy Mann Waddel Woodrow (story)
|Produced by||M.H. Hoffman|
|Starring||Marguerite Churchill, Bruce Cabot |
|Edited by||Mildred Johnston|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
|Distributed by||Liberty Pictures|
|April 15, 1935|
- Marguerite Churchill as Sue Cole
- Bruce Cabot as David F. Cole
- Evelyn Brent as Shirley Ross Cole
- Reginald Denny as Phil Graham
- Dorothy Lee as Carol Cole
- William Janney as David Sonny Cole Jr.
- Dickie Moore as David Sonny Cole Jr. as a Child
- Cora Sue Collins as Carol Cole as a Child
- Lillian Harmer as Frieda
- Joan Woodbury as Secretary
- Pitts p.222
- Pitts, Michael R. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.