From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|You Belong to Me|
|Directed by||Alfred L. Werker|
|Screenplay by||Elizabeth Alexander|
William Slavens McNutt
|Produced by||Louis D. Lighton|
|Music by||Milan Roder|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
You Belong to Me is a 1934 American drama film directed by Alfred L. Werker and written by Elizabeth Alexander, Walter DeLeon, Grover Jones and William Slavens McNutt. The film stars Lee Tracy, Helen Mack, Helen Morgan, David Holt, Arthur Pierson, Lynne Overman and Dean Jagger. The film was released on September 14, 1934, by Paramount Pictures.
- Lee Tracy as Bud Hannigan
- Helen Mack as Florette Faxon
- Helen Morgan as Bonnie Kay
- David Holt as Jimmy Faxon
- Arthur Pierson as Hap Stanley
- Lynne Overman as Brown
- Dean Jagger as Military School Instructor
- Edwin Stanley as Major Hurley
- Irene Ware as Lila Lacey
- Lou Cass as Joe Mandel
- Max Mack as Jack Mandel
- Mary Owen as Maizie Kelly
- Neal Dodd as Minister at Funeral
- Irving Bacon as Stage Manager
- A.D.S. (1934-09-13). "Movie Review - You Belong to Me - " You Belong to Me," a Mournful View of the Dark Side of Show Business - "Charlie Chan in London."". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-02-28.
- "You Belong to Me (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-02-28.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.